Leap Board of Directors give thanks to those who supported the 2015 End of Year Campaign
Your Donation Makes A Difference!
In light of the scarcity of arts education programs in local schools, each contribution will help ensure that San Francisco children and youth receive valuable hands-on arts instruction that helps to promote positive youth development and supports their overall academic and personal success.
Following are some examples of how your donation makes an impact in our schools:
$2000.00 funds one architect to teach an 8 week program for one school.
$500.00 provides an additional week of in class programming for a school.
$250.00 provides art supplies for approx. 100 students.
$100.00 provides props & costumes for 60 children.
$50.00 provides modeling clay for one classroom.
$25.00 chorus or drumming materials for 30 students.
The list of art supplies below are the most-requested items by our teaching artists. You can support Leap by purchasing one or more of these supplies and delivering or shipping them to the Leap office. We'll get them into the hands of the students in Leap residencies!
- Handheld instruments and bucket drums
Other Ways you can donate:
- Employer Match Programs: Check with your HR department to see if your company matches your donation to Leap. Companies that have such programs include: APPLE, GAP, Chevron, and many many others.
- Stock Donations: Leap gladly accepts donations of stock. To arrange this transaction please contact Jill Dineen, Executive Director, at 415-512-1899 or .
- Create a Legacy: One of the most generous and long lasting ways to support arts education and the work of Leap is to name the organization as part of your estate planning. This can easily be arranged with your financial planner, attorney, or by contacting Jill Dineen, Executive Director, at 415-512-1899 or .
- Corporate Sponsors: Leap has many corporate sponsors who help us provide arts education to underserved schools each and every day. We have a wide range of opportunities to get involved and fulfill your organization's philanthropic commitment. To arrange an opportunity to become a Leap Corporate Partner please contact Jill Dineen, Executive Director, at 415-512-1899 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If mailing a donation please send it to:
Leap | Arts In Education
2601 Mission Street, Suite 603
San Francisco, California 94140
All gifts to Leap are fully tax-deductible as determined by the Internal Revenue Service. Leap is a California 501(c)(3) Non-profit organization.