About The Event:
Join us for the 36th annual Leap Sandcastle Classic, Northern California’s largest sandcastle competition that supports an important cause: bringing essential arts programs into local schools.
This unique sandcastle competition, nonprofit fundraiser, and community event brings over 3,000 people to San Francisco’s Ocean Beach every year to build super-sized sand sculptures with local students.
Join us for a fun, FREE day on the beach with your family, friends, and neighbors! All event proceeds support Leap, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization based in San Francisco. The Sandcastle Classic will take place on November 3rd, 2018 RAIN OR SHINE! More info at www.leapsandcastleclassic.org
Get Involved with the #SandcastleClassic:
- Register a team: www.leapsandcastleclassic.org/register
- Donate to a team: www.leapsandcastleclassic.org/teams
- Volunteer: www.leapsandcastleclassic.org/getinvolved/volunteer
- Become an event sponsor: www.leapsandcastleclassic.org/sponsor
- RSVP here and be entered into a free raffle to win a prize and the beach!